Do you still have to write your Christmas cards, but don’t you know what to write on it? I come to your rescue! Bye bye with those boring texts and writing the same time a thousand times. I have put together a nice row with a lot of nice quotes and texts to make your Christmas cards look way better. So, read this post if you don’t want any boring Christmas cards anymore.
Below I have put a lot of nice quotes and texts which you can write on your card. Do you just like sending a message on Facebook or on another social network? Then you can still use these quotes! Enjoy!
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
- May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours; And may the coming year be filled with happiness.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
- Warmest wishes for a happy Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year.
- Peace On Earth and best wishes throughout the New Year.
- Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity foll
- Wishing you and your family a wonderful Holiday Season.
- Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season and a happy and prosperous New Year.
- Wishing you peace, love, and joy this Holiday Season.
- We wish you and your family, Seasons Greetings and a joyous New Year.
- May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this Holiday Season.
- Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light.
- Santa’s coming! Don’t forget to prepare cookies and milk and place them near the Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas bring you all the love and luck in the world! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- May this Christmas be a wonderful time to share with the ones you love.
- Love is what’s in the room with u at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
The quotes are from Good Reads.
Which quotes are you definitely going to use?