It’s the first sunday of the month and that means a new blog interview online! Today I interview Linda Venrooij, a mum blogger who blogs for about 6 months.
1. Who are you, how old are you, what are your hobbies etc?
I’m Linda Venrooij, I’m 29 years old and I’m a mother of twins. I work 20 hours a week as a planner, follow an HBO study HRM and I blog. Pretty busy! My hobbies are volleyball and watching series.
2. What’s your blog name and how would you describe your blog?
My blog’s name is Go or No Go. I write reviews about everything what can be nice for kids. Products, trips, toys, tell me more. I review everything with a Go or a No Go. On this way parents can get a good view of the products and they can see all the pro’s and no’s, before they buy the product.
3. Where do you blog about and how would you describe your niche?
I blog about products and trips for children, and 90% of my blogs are reviews. My niche is reviews for children.
4. How long do you blog?
I blog for about 6 months and I really love it!
5. What do your friends and family think about your blog?
My friends with kids like to read my blogs, it’s relatable and sometimes they review toys or child-products for me. Sometimes, my family reads blogs aswell, but more to see the photos of my kids. They really like that. They aren’t really interested in the blogs itself, because they don’t have little kids.
6. What do you like the most about blogging?
I really like that we are allowed to review a lot of toys, products and trips and that I can give my opinion about that. I really like that my opinion really counts. Sometimes I get question from followers to review a product, because they are really curious about my opinion. I think that’s extra nice.
7. You are a mum blogger, where do you love to blog about?
I really love to blog about toys, products and trips for kids around 4-8 years. I let my friends review the products for kids under 4 years . I really love to review trips.
8. Would you like to change your blogname and so yes, what’s your new blogname?
No, I’m very happy with my blog name!
9. Do you blog on specifiek times and do you blog every day on that time?
No, I blog when I want to and when I have spare time. I blog around 3 times a week.
10. If you need to choose for a socialmedia for your blog, what will you choose and why?
Yes, especially Facebook. I always post a message on facebook when I placed something onine. I try to post a facebook message once a day. Sometimes I share a blogarticle, and sometimes a post from another facebook page. On twitter I share my posts automatic and I place a photo on Instagram three times a week. Mostly a photo which refers to a review on my blog.
This was my seventh blog interview from the year 2016. Do you want to be in a blog inteview aswell? Then send a email to: email@example.com.
Follow me on: Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest