Het nieuwe schooljaar is weer begonnen en dat betekent weer een stressvol, maar leerzaam jaar. Voor mij is het mijn examenjaar en na dit jaar begint weer een nieuw hoofdstuk van mijn leven. Ik ga dan namelijk studeren! Dit jaar wil ik zoveel mogelijk motivatie en inspiratie verzamelen om dit jaar zo goed mogelijk af te sluiten. Daarom hebben we inspirerende quotes nodig en deze quotes helpen mij daar heel erg mee.
Dit jaar ben ik al klaar in mei en het is natuurlijk mijn examenjaar. Ik heb me al zo goed mogelijk voorbereid met verschillende notitieboekjes en ik heb tenminste genoeg motivatie om het nieuwe schooljaar te beginnen. Ik hoop dat dit schooljaar snel voorbij gaat en ik hoop natuurlijk ook dat ik het ga halen. Deze quotes helpen mij heel erg om mijn inspiratie en motivatie te behouden.
1. Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
2. I wish my school days could have dragged on a little longer, or that I could go back and do it later in life.
3. He who opens a school door closes a prison.
4. In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.
5. The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.
6. What’s amazing is, if young people understood how doing well in school makes the rest of their life so much interesting, they would be more motivated. It’s so far away in time that they can’t appreciate what it means for their whole life.
7. In my school, the brightest boys did math and physics, the less bright did physics and chemistry, and the least bright did biology. I wanted to do math and physics, but my father made me do chemistry because he thought there would be no jobs for mathematicians.
8. We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.
9. Children should learn that reading is a pleasure, not just something that teachers make you do in school.
A man ..
10. A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.
11. I think there should be a good balance between being a good student and being able to enjoy your high school life.
12. That’s the fun of going to a high school reunion: it’s seeing the people who you were close to all those years ago, and re-exploring the relationships of the past.
13. I see the human in everyone and everything. No one is more important than anyone else; I still hang out with my high school friends.
14. True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.
15. I was a smart kid, but I hated school.
16.With every book, you go back to school. You become a student. You become an investigative reporter. You spend a little time learning what it’s like to live in someone else’s shoes.
17. I was never top of the class at school, but my classmates must have seen potential in me because my nickname was ‘Einstein.’
18. Cheating in school is a form of self-deception. We go to school to learn. We cheat ourselves when we coast on the efforts and scholarship of someone else.
19. I still remember the entire Boy Scout motto. I don’t remember the serial number of my gun in the army. I don’t remember the number of my locker in school. But I remember that Boy Scout code.
20. My closest friends are from my high school days.
Nog meer quotes
21. Nobody had ever told me junk food was bad for me. Four years of medical school, and four years of internship and residency, and I never thought anything was wrong with eating sweet rolls and doughnuts, and potatoes, and bread, and sweets.
22. My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I’ve endured over the past twenty-five years.
23. There are no college courses to build-up self-esteem or high school or elementary school. If you don’t get those values at an early age, nurtured in your home, you don’t get them.
24. Finish last in your league and they call you idiot. Finish last in medical school and they call you doctor.
25. You can’t learn in school what the world is going to do next year.
26. When you’re going back to school, you want something fresh and new, and perfume is the best way to do that.
27. Don’t get me wrong: school is good and all, but school is way too slow for me. Like, super slow. So I didn’t want to go. I wanted to learn on my own with real-life experiences.
28. All children start their school careers with sparkling imaginations, fertile minds, and a willingness to take risks with what they think.
29. You know what they call the fellow who finishes last in his medical school graduating class? They call him ‘Doctor.’
30. Fitting in is unnecessary. Embrace who you are. You will go through rough times in high school, but always stay strong, and never deny yourself!
Door welke quotes wordt jij geïnspireerd?