Lost your motivation? Does it feel like you just want to give up? That happens to me pretty often. I can only say one thing: don’t give up. This is easier said than done of course. Today I will give you 30 motivating quotes to don’t give up.
Sometimes it just feels like you want to give up. That you don’t want want to do anything. I have this pretty often when I can’t finish something or when someone doesn’t want to help me. I also have this when someone doesn’t even say thank you for the things I have done. For who do I do this actually? That’s the thing I think about pretty often.
Actually, you do this all for yourself. When you give up, you are the one you disappoint. How difficult it can be, never give up and continue the things you love to do.
1. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
2. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –John Maxwell
3. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
4. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
5. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
6. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal. –Henry Ford
7. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
8. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
9. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. –Christopher Reeve
10. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu
11. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown
12. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –Walt Disney
13. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. –Roger Staubach
14. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
15. It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
16. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. –Farrah Gray
17. Education costs money. But then so does ignorance. –Sir Claus Moser
18. It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. –Abraham Lincoln
19. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. –Steve Jobs
20. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. –Zig Ziglar
21.You can talk with someone for years, every day, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever…. connections are made with the heart, not the tongue. ― C. JoyBell C.
22. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. ― Albert Einstein
23. The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively ― Bob Marley
24.We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead. ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
25. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
26. One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is to have a happy childhood. ― Agatha Christie
27. “I have a dream.” “Is your dream very big?” “No.” “Well is it very grand?” “Not either.” “Neither?” “Neither.” “What is it then?” “It is very shiny.” ― C. JoyBell C.
28.”You shouldn’t feel so bad about being afraid of so many things.” “Why not?” “Because if you weren’t afraid never ever, then you couldn’t be brave never ever. ― C. JoyBell C.
29. When you open your mind, you open new doors to new possibilities for yourself and new opportunities to help others. ― Roy T. Bennett
30. Many paths lead from the foot of the mountain, but at the peak, we all gaze at the single bright moon. ― Ikkyu
Which one do you think is the most beautiful quote?